The Londonderry Women’s Club offers an annual scholarship to a Londonderry woman seeking to improve her education. The scholarship value is one thousand dollars ($1,000).
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
TO BE ELIGIBLE, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- at least 23 years of age
- be a current resident of Londonderry, NH
- be currently enrolled at an accredited secondary institution
- have completed a minimum of half the time or credits required for your degree, certificate or licensing program
TO APPLY, the applicant must complete the application form on back and submit it with the following:
- college or institute transcript
- cover letter with statement about your reasons for returning to school
- one personal recommendation
- activities, work experience and essay mentioned on application form
Mail Application to:
Londonderry Women’s Club – Adult Scholarship
P.O. Box 817
Londonderry, NH 03053
Applications must be received by September 30th. No late applications will be considered.
All finalists might be notified for a personal interview.
Recipient will be announced before December 1st. The Recipient must motify LWC of her acceptance before Dec. 15th.
Award will be made payable to the recipient and the educational institution.
The Scholarship Committee reserves the right not to make an award if there is no suitable candidate.
All information will be kept confidential.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION